Our Special Featured Individuals

This Blog is for Featured Artists from our team, even though it is not part of any Etsy function, it is a place for our members to read features and to get to know each other.

This blog is not necessarily a place to make individual postings, but rather a location for our members to direct others to read our special features.

Consider this a place for us, to "Shine!"

Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Fall again~

Sometimes I feel like I am living in an upside down world.


Sometimes it feels like every step I take forward,

I fall behind by two.

When all I wanted to originally do, was to take my loved ones out to dinner or to a movie.

Then the excitement builds and builds,

and it gets so high that it hits hits a cresendo.

And the world blows up,

and all plans change.

Such is life, and I have learned to roll with the punches,

and like a duck, the water

rolls off my back.

Autism

No comments:

Post a Comment